Location: 765 Allens Avenue, Suite 102, Providence, RI 02905
Event Description: Your Greatest Strengthens and Challenges Are Your Relationships and Your Power of Influence and Collaboration
· Explore the Hardiness Attitudes™ and coping skills that reduce stress, build resiliency and endurance in managing conflict and change.
· Define and demonstrate how Self-Determination Theory encourages intrinsic
motivation and discretionary effort.
· Learn a model of listening that facilitates collaboration and influence by
sharpening your listening capacity and empathic responding.
· Develop and improve personal and team performance by demonstrating
commitment and by articulating a purpose that is inclusive and brings a sense of meaning to one’s work.
· Transform values into actions that engage, build creditability and trust
Who Should Attend:
Anyone whose performance effectiveness and success is dependent on the cooperation, collaboration and engagement of people: managers, supervisors, office administrators and professionals in service such as medical and social services customer service, law enforcement and legal services.