Enhancing and strengthening ones emotional intelligence (EQ) and resiliency are proven ways of mastering the challenges of these shifting dynamics in organizational leadership. Together, EQ and resiliency training provides leaders with the opportunity to become well-rounded, powerful influencers, giving them a leadership edge in these formidable times.
Join other professionals and explore, learn and apply the 6 Hallmarks of emotionally intelligent and resilient leaders, which will give you the skills to build and sustain high-performing relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
· 6 Hallmarks of EQ and Resilient Leaders
· Why Bright People Do Dumb Things: Amygdala Hijacking
· The 7 Rituals of Renewal: Seven practices that will help you remain resilient in high-pressure, fast-paced work situations
· Emotional Listening: The Power of Influence
· Take the New EQ-i2 Emotional Intelligence Assessment and learn how you can apply your EQ strengths in becoming a high-performing leader
Date: October 12-13 2011
Place: University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
Time: 8:30 - 4:30
Contact: Executive Eduction 804-289-8019 or Tom Wojick 401-525-0309